Welcome to Paperdolls' Addiction! Here you will find links to my tuts, my templates and anything psp related. I hope you find something you like or can use and remember to leave some ♥ if you download. I love to visit sites and see what others make

♥♥ My Blinkies ♥♥

Friday, October 9, 2009

New Layout

A new layout and one that i think i might keep for a little while any way lol

Yes i know i change layouts alot but i get tired of looking at the same thing day after day! Even though i didnt make this one i still like the looks of it. It doesnt look so crowded as the original blogger layouts.

Anyway thats about it. Oh and first member to my forum!! YAY! even though she hasnt posted anything, its a start i guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog by Paperdolls Addictions Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster Modified by Me using a scrap kit by Melissaz Creationz